by No Mad Films and Sarah Blondin
I don’t have many words this week.
This video says more than I could possibly articulate.
It opened me in so many ways.
Here are some of the phrases from the film that, with images, flew my heart open:
- To the kind eyes who met mine,
The ears that listened and held my words as precious…
- To the ones who stand with me in this lifetime….
- To the ones who come to show me what hurts, in order for me to be healed….
- To the people who are on this healing journey with me….
- To the surrender that comes after I have been squeezed of my last drop of control….
Our coming together, as sangha, as spiritual community, in our classes, in our coaching, even in our sharing these weekly writings, creates the sanctity for this honoring of life, this healing of our lives, that we share.
I am forever and always blessed to share this journey with you. It is a privilege to see your eyes, to hear your words.
Thank you for standing with me in this lifetime.
Let’s continue to find our way forward, through this month of February, one breath, one step, one moment at a time.